Homemade Peanut Butter Pet Treats!
What you’ll need…
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup low sodium vegetable stock
- bone shaped cookie cutter (choose whatever size works best for your pooch)
How to make them…
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients except the vegetable stock in a large mixing bowl. Add stock and mix well.
- Make the dough into a ball. Sprinkle your surface with a little flour and roll the dough out evenly (¼ inch thick) with a rolling pin. Place dough ball on a flat service (with a sprinkle of flour if needed) and roll out evenly with a rolling pin.
- Use cookie cutter to cut out your treats and place them on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake biscuits for 18 minutes or until golden brown. Treats can be stored in an airtight container.
Find more pet-friendly recipes here!